More news from the Development Team. And remember that if you’re using Checkout we released 3.5 last month (free for anyone using Checkout 3). There was a long list of improvements including support for customer displays.
* Fixed Confirmation page Name/Company when shipping and Billing addresses are different.
* Rearranged country list in checking out forms to appear in an Alphabetical order.
* Fixed issue causing stores with 1000+ products to have some product tags not appear in the Manager.
* Fixed IE7/IE8 layout issues in shipping and payment sections in checking out forms.
* Migrated FedEx Webservices integration to v10.
* Streamlined synchronization between Enstore and both Checkout and AccountEdge.